- Consignments are accepted by appointments Wednesday through Saturday. If you have
five items or less, you may come in on Tuesdays between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. with no
- All items must be in perfect condition, clean, pressed, and on hangers. We
accept sizes 00-3x. Your hangers will be switched out and returned to you at your appointment.
- Contract period is for 60 days.
- Consignor receives 40% of the selling price after the item has sold. After the 60 days, the
item will expire. We do not notify you when your items have sold
- Please make a note to contact us via phone call or e-mail on your expiration date.
- Consignor has a one week grace period to retrieve any unsold items after the expiration date of
their contract. After the one week grace period, all unsold items become property of the store for clearance
or donation. Consignor will receive a tax credit if requested. Please contact us the week
prior to your contract ending as we only do pulls for unsold clothing on Mondays.
- After your contract period ends, you can request a check or use store credit
for any money you’ve earned. If you elect to use store credit, we will match your funds by 10% (which makes
it a 50% split!). Your store credit is available in your account before your contract ends. You can check on
the money you’ve earned with your consignor login Consignor Login.
Brands We Accept:
Some of our best selling clothing and shoe brands are…
- 3.1 Phillip Lam
- 7 for all Mankind
- AG Jeans
- Alexander Wang
- alice + Olivia
- Ann Taylor
- Anne Klein
- Brooks Brothers
- Calvin Klein
- Christian Louboutin
- Citizens of Humanity
- Kate Spade
- Lafayette 148
- Lilly Pulitzer
- Michael Kors
- Nanette Lepore
- Nine West
- Trina Turk
- Tory Burch
- Anthropologie Brands
- Banana Republic
- Betsey Johnson
- Eileen Fisher
- J. Crew
- Joe’s Jeans
- Rag & Bone
- Ralph Lauren
- Rebecca Taylor
- Stuart Weitzman
Some of our best selling Handbag labels are:
- Dooney & Bourke
- Kate Spade
- Louis Vuitton
- Michael Kors
- Tory Burch
Some of our best selling Designer Jewelry and Accessories labels are: CHANEL, David Yurman, GUCCI, John Hardy,
Lagos, Tiffany to just name a few.
We do not accept labels from discount stores such as Walmart, Target, JC
Penney, KMart, Old Navy, Sears. These are just a few. This can be a difficult decision because these stores have
cute, trendy, seasonal items. We must honor our promise to our shoppers and maintain the standard that has helped
our business grow.
Timing is everything! We accept in- season merchandise as follows:
Spring/Summer Season : February-July
Fall/Winter Season: August-January
Before you come in for your appointment, please check over your items carefully. Below are some helpful tips:
- Stains. Please look at the underarm area for stains/deodorant marks. For collared shirts and
jackets, check the inside of the collar for discoloration. On long sleeved items, check the cuffs for
stains/discoloration. On long pants/jeans, please check hems. Formals and long dresses often have
staining at the bottom/hem. If your item needs to be laundered, please do so prior to bringing them
in for consignment.
- Buttons. Please check for missing buttons.
- Odor. Items with strong odors such as cigarette/cigar smoke, perfume, and/or moth balls will not be
accepted. If your items do have a strong odor, please have them laundered prior to your visit.
- Pet hair. We love our dogs and cats. Some shoppers, however, have allergies. Please make sure all
items are rolled and free of any pet hair. It’s good to note that adding a garment bag to your items will
prevent any pet hair that may cling after transporting in your vehicle.
- Sequins/appliques. Please check for missing/loose sequins or appliqués.
- Rips/tears. Please check for any rips/tears especially for the zipper area in dresses/skirts.
- Current fashions. Please note that we only accept items that are current. A good rule of thumb is
making sure item was purchased within the last 3-4 years. If your items still have retail tags attached, please
leave them on. We can list a higher asking price for brand new items.
- Vintage Clothing- We do accept high-end brands of vintage clothing, handbags and jewelry in good
condition. Some Vintage brands our customers love are Chanel, St. John, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, and more!
- Shoes- Please be sure to clean everywhere within the footwear including the
bottoms and soles of the shoe. The cleaner/newer looking the item, the higher the returns.
Our goal is to get the highest price for you, the consignor, while providing the highest standards of
quality clothing and brands for our customer. We truly appreciate you entrusting us to sell your items!